If you give him a cookie, he's going to ask for a glass of milk. He'll want to look in a mirror to make sure he doesn't have a milk mustache, and then he'll ask for a pair of scissors to give himself a trim Product details For ages Format Hardback 32 pages Dimensions Other books in this series. Add to basket. Merry Christmas, Mouse!
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
Time For School, Mouse! Back cover copy If a hungry little traveler shows up at your house, you might want to give him a cookie. The consequences of giving a cookie to this energetic mouse run the young host ragged, but young readers will come away smiling at the antics that tumble like dominoes through the pages of this delightful picture book. Review Text "A light confection as suited for use in preschool story hours for beginning readers.
- Similar Books.
- Center for Philosophy for Children.
- TV picks for Nov. 9: 'If You Give a Mouse a Cookie,' 'Star Trek,' 'The Cromarties'.
- If You Give a Mouse a Cookie Book.
- Obsession: An Erotic Tale?
Review quote "A light confection as suited for use in preschool story hours for beginning readers. She lives in Los Angeles, CA where she loves to ride horses, read biographies, and play with her pets. If you want to reinforce these concepts at home, DLTK Teach has several suggestions for activities you can do with your child. Reviewing the If You Give a Mouse a Cookie book synopsis, it's easy to see how this clever story can get kids interested in reading.
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Joffe Numeroff
The book was first published in and spawned a host of titles in the ''If You Give" series. For example:. Although not all of the books in the If You Give series feature the mouse from the If You Give a Mouse a Cookie book synopsis, the basic cause-and-effect storytelling format remains the same for each title.
Her father worked on the art staff of one of New York's major newspapers and her mother was a junior high school home economics teacher. She was the youngest of three girls and the entire family spent lots of time reading, singing, dancing, and playing the piano. As a child, Laura Numeroff wanted to be a writer until she saw her older sister begin a career as a fashion designer.
However, fashion turned out to be a poor fit once she began college. This was the first book we had in the series and it is still my son's favorite. I really love this book. I have read it so many times. This mouse is a hungry mouse.http://steams.ru/images/equalizer-plugin-for-spotify-mac.php
Independent culture newsletter
He is also very funny, and does fun things. He loves cookies.
The mouse had so many cookies. He just about finished them all. I recommend this book to everyone.
- Story Box for "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie"?
- If You Give a Mouse a Cookie Book | Oriental Trading.
- The Digital Turn in Architecture 1992-2010: AD Reader!
- The Post-Columbus Syndrome: Identities, Cultural Nationalism, and Commemorations in the Caribbean.
- Fundamentals of femtosecond optics?
I really like this series and the authors books because i love how creative she is. I loved this book when i was young it is a great book for young readers.
- Infectious Diseases of the Central Nervous System.
- Three Preludes, Op. 104a, No. 3: Prelude in D Major.
- When Does If You Give a Mouse a Cookie Season 2 Start? Amazon Release Date // NextSeasonTV.
- Daha fazla videoya gözat.
- Profile Menu.
- Willy's Stories.
- Walking Dead (The Walker Papers, Book 4);
It is kind of like a repeating book like at the end of the book it said that if you give a mouse a cookie he will want milk. Close Embed Code. Copy and Paste the code below to your website or blog.