It is an ideal reference for medical students in ICM courses, house officers, or anyone directly involved in patient care, whether student, teacher, or practitioner. The book features more than facsimiles of EKG strips and numerous case studies and clinical examples.
This Fifth Edition includes updated information on pacemakers and myocardial infarction treatment and more practice EKGs. The book provides readers with a logical approach to EKG interpretation and is complemented well by tasteful humor, numerous illustrations, sample cases, and a full-featured online companion.
This EKG primer succeeds where countless others have failed. Potentially intimidating information is presented in a manner that is both painless to read and easy to comprehend. Convert currency. Add to Basket. Condition: New.
The Only Ekg Book You'll Ever Need (4th Edition)
Seller Inventory More information about this seller Contact this seller. Book Description Condition: Brand New. Paperback, Book Condition New. Printing in English language. We may ship the books from Asian regions for inventory purpose.
We may ship the books from Asian regions for inventory purpose Edition: U. Book Description Condition: New. This is Brand New.
- Account Options.
- You may also be interested in...?
- Only ekg book you'll ever need - THALER, MALCOLM S. - Compra Livros na hawuladuvo.tk?
- Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need by Malcolm S. Thaler (2015, Paperback, Revised).
Book Description LWW, Never used!. Seller Inventory P Seller Inventory CBS Book Description LWW. Citation formats are based on standards as of July Citations contain only title, author, edition, publisher, and year published.
Citations should be used as a guideline and should be double checked for accuracy. More Like This. Other Editions and Formats. Choose a Format.
- Out of the Shadows: Understanding Sexual Addiction!
- Manuel Vazquez Montalban: El compromiso con la memoria (Monografias A).
- Courses for The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need, Ninth Edition!
- Animal Cell Technology: Basic & Applied Aspects: Proceedings of the Fifth International Meeting of the Japanese Association for Animal Cell Technology, Omiya, Japan, November 30—December 4, 1992.
- Syntactic pattern recognition: an introduction;
- Three Mile Island: A Nuclear Crisis in Historical Perspective.
- WorldShift 2012: Making Green Business, New Politics, and Higher Consciousness Work Together.
On Shelf. CMC Quigley Library. Date Edition Publisher Phys Desc. Availability Ninth edition.
Wolters Kluwer, x, pages : illustrations ; 23 cm. Checked Out. E5 T48 See Full Copy Details.
More Info Place Hold. More Copies In Prospector. Loading Prospector Copies Table of Contents. The basics. Loading Excerpt LC Subjects. Case Reports. Heart Diseases -- diagnosis.vortexsport.team/wp-content/map9.php
The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need - Malcolm S Thaler - Häftad () | Bokus
More Details. Similar Series From NoveList. Similar Titles From NoveList. Similar Authors From NoveList. Editorial Reviews. Published Reviews. Staff View. Grouped Work ID:.